Friday 25 November 2011

new semester , new subject , new lecturer , new class and new faculty!!!!!

its been a two weeks i not updated my blog....hurm....busy with my work actually,ye lah it is almost a week im continued my study in this campus so i have no time to update this blog....miss my blog so much...hehe....since i not reallt busy today and a couple day i think i can update my blog..so what story ek,hurm....

on 20th nov i regster my colleg and my course,hurm this sem im in smester 4 hurm not senior at all...hehe...this sem i think the subject is not too tought for me but i love all the subject because my course this sem we used the new faculty...hehe...that damn faculty very far from my hostel...a little bit tired walk from my hostel to that faculty...about 20 - 40 min from my room to class....hurm...exhausted and tired....last monday i start my class hurm so far my fav subject is COM 265 ( graphic design and communication) , ECO 120 ( economics) and my another fav subject is COM 264 ( photo communication) that three subject is my fav subject...hehe....they are interesting for me...hehe....but please not misundersanding yeah, i also loved all my sbject in this course because this course subject is about entertainment world.....hehe....so for me this course is interesting course in my campus...hehe...so this semester i want study hard to get a best pointer for the final exam...insyallah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment